JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Data Integration Engineer
AGDATA | Development | Charlotte, NC
AGDATA, LP is currently seeking a Data Integration Engineer specializing in SQL Server to support one of our business-critical platforms. We are looking for someone to become a part of our growing development team to support our products and data integrations to and from our SQL Server databases. Do you have the expertise to get the best performance from an integration process through good structured code and performance tuning? Do you enjoy analyzing and understanding multi-step processes? Do you have the desire to learn new tools and technologies to add efficiencies to an emerging platform? If so, this may be the right team for you.
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
- Solid database design concepts
- Proficiency with writing complex queries, stored procedures, and functions
- Experience performance tuning queries and stored procedures
- Experience with creating and supporting ETL processes
- Ability to analyze data and troubleshoot multi-step processes
- Knowledge of warehousing, purge and archive strategies
- Desire to learn new features of SQL Server to improve performance and efficiency of our solutions
- Desire to learn other integration tools as needed to improve efficiency and scalability
- Ability to read basic C#.NET code
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program