JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Account Executive, Commercial Growth
Marketo | Sales | Denver, CO
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory on our Commercial business team
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for Marketo’s entire suite of products
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure Marketo customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 2+ years of on-quota transactional sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in highly competitive markets
- History of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work on-site in Denver, CO
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.