Regional Solutions Architect
Ping Identity | RSA Client Services (6300) | Atlanta, GA
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
A Solutions Architect will work with all accounts in the Southeast Territory to ensure our clients are successful with our technologies and help expand the usage within existing accounts. The individual will have technical responsibilities as well as account management and expansion objectives. Ideal candidates will have a strong technical capabilities combined with account management, business acumen, and good relationship-building skills.
- Works deals assigned to territory and regional team to establish and implement strategies geared to revenue generation, customer success and expanding usage within named clients
- Focuses on defining customer technical needs and requirements. From this, recommends solutions that satisfies both the customer and company objectives
- Provide support for Ping Identity solution proof of concepts and participate in technical discovery calls with prospective clients
- Focus to maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that is line with Ping Identity company goals
- Provide documentation highlighting named account use cases both current and future.
- Provides coaching and professional development to others in the RSA and Sales team in order to enhance their product and technical knowledge, as well as technical sales skills.
- At times, will work closely with support, professional services, and product management to ensure solution design fits with customers’ business requirements.
- World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills.
- World-class problem solving skills, troubleshooting ability and analytic skills.
- BS computer science or equivalent degree, or at least 5 years experience with enterprise-level software systems in a client-facing role.
- Owns responsibility and is proactive in solving issues.
- Has background in one or more Identity Management disciplines, such as: Authentication, Authorization, Federation, Access Management, etc.
- Requires minimal management attention—self-managed.
- Ability to work in a high performing team environment.
Desired Qualifications in some of the following areas:
- Experience with various types of web applications servers and operating systems.
- Experience in five or more of the following areas:
- RESTful web services
- RDBMS skills
- LDAP skills and Directory Services
- Multi-threaded applications
- Application Servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.),
- Authentication technologies (Kerberos, MultiFactor, Mutual TLS, etc)
- Java, iOS, Android, etc
- Windows application servers including IIS, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint
- Microsoft Cloud application services including Lync, Dynamics Online, SQL Server Online, InTune, and others
- Citrix Interoperability
- Experience with CA SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, Oracle Access Manager
- User Account Provisioning and Synchronization services
- Networking knowledge (Load Balancers, Proxies, etc) a plus
- Identity & Access Management and/or federation.
- Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish; including prototypes, design specifications, managing POCs, etc.
- Good diagnostic, analytical, troubleshooting, design and communication skills.
- Experience with Java language and environments a positive.
- Windows security related technologies including Kerberos, NTLM, PKI, TLS/SSL and Security Policy.
- General networking, including HTTP/S, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, proxies and familiarity with tools for troubleshooting networking issues such as Fiddler.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.