Production Team Leader
STATS | Data Operations | Limerick, Munster
What You'll Do:
As the Team Leader - Football (Soccer) you'll manage a team of Data Agents and supervise the day-to-day data collection for STATS. It is essential that you make sure everyone is pulling their weight, distributing the workload evenly and that motivation and performance levels are maintained. Whilst many team leaders may occasionally get stuck in alongside the rest of the team, the core part of their job is all about coordinating the team, delegating tasks and managing junior personnel. Most working hours are weekend and evenings due to live analysis of football (soccer) games
- Ensure data production happens on-schedule and meets production and quality metrics
- Communicate team goals and identify areas for new training or skill checks
- Assist management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
What You'll Need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Ability to produce error-free work under tight deadlines/live environment
- Excellent written, communication and organisational skills
- An expertise in the sport that reflects a lifetime of fanaticism
- A positive mind-set and willing to take initiative and problem-solve
- A technical bent resulting in a familiarity with delivery protocols, database structures, and streaming video
- Comfort with Big Data and analytics, and the processes affiliated with creating them
- Team Leader experience in another industry is beneficial; full training will be provided
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.