JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Social Solutions | Accounting/Finance | Austin, TX
Are you an energized and enthusiastic about working with cross-functional teams to retain our clients and solidify our revenue base? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission focused organization? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and engage via phone and e-mail to manage their renewal and contract negotiation
- Proactively engage with customers to identify risk and growth opportunity
- Own product and data quality at the point of renewal, utilizing Saleforce.com
- Collaborate across the organization to develop strategies retain our existing client base and maximize revenue growth
- Participate in process improvements and optimization of existing procedures
- 1 year of inside sales, sales operations, client success, or similiar experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience with contract negotiation and pipeline management
- Experience with Data Analysis and Management preferred
Why We're Awesome
Fun Fact: The Renewals team is also an all-star Pop-a-Shot basketball team and is currently the reigning champ in the Austin office.
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.