IT Windows Systems Administrator
Omnitracs | 3512 - OT US - IT Business Systems | Dallas, TX
This role provides IT Operational and sustaining support for enterprise scope Microsoft centric services including Windows operating systems, Active Directory (AD), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and O365 SaaS. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in server and client OS templates and group policies based on business requirements, industry standards, and current best practices. The candidate will assist in troubleshooting and resolving service issues or problems as required.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Knowledge of
- Knowledge of system management and performance reporting
- Execute Tier-2 incident management for Microsoft
- Able to solutions using industry best practices in complex customer environments
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Maintain Tier-2 operational procedures, runbooks and knowledge base articles
- Execute relevant Microsoft infrastructure lifecycle activitiesand service reviews
- Execute automation and orchestration playbooks/scripts, blueprints, and/or workflows related to service deployments
- EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
- CERTIFICATIONS: (Optional) Professional level certifications
- EXPERIENCE: 3 - 5 years of equivalent experience with Microsoft Enterprise Technologies
Knowledge and skillsets required
- SCCM configuration management tool
- best practices
- chnical troubleshooting, logical thinking, and problem solving skills
- lear and effective communications skills
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.