JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Social Solutions | Operations | Austin, TX
Are you mission-minded and results oriented? Do you enjoy collaborating and working closely with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Technology Consultants, Developers, and other cross-functional teams to assess, design and implement SSG's largest and/or most strategic customers? If so, keep reading!
The primary responsibility of the Solution Architect is to design the vision and detailed design the solution that meets the customer's complex requirements taking into consideration interfaces, data migration, customizations, and other diverse elements of the total solution. This role will establish, use, and educate others regarding best practices in the application(s). This role is responsible for the overall customer-specific solution's quality, scalability and usability, providing oversight for the design of an enterprise system that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of Implementation Consultants, Technical Consultants, and Developers in gathering requirements for complex systems from customer subject matter experts
- Produce clearly articulated solution documents and demonstrations, with the ability to estimate hours/costs/resources/timeline necessary to complete the work
- Ensure the deliverables of cross functional teams meet the requirements in a seamless fashion for customers
- Work in collaboration with Project Managers, Technical Consultants, Implementation Consultants and customer subject matter experts to ensure the architectural integrity and long-term supportability of proposed and implemented solutions
- Lead work sessions with customer subject matter experts to thoroughly evaluate and understand requirements
- Maintain up to date expertise of all ETO and/or Apricot features, modules, add-ons, etc.
- Properly handle project risk and escalations, involving department management when necessary
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of standardized project implementation methodologies, particularly for integrating complex technical solutions into existing ETO and/or Apricot implementation methodologies
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and promoting knowledge sharing and expertise development across the department and company
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of related experience in software implementation with external customers
- Strong technical background in web technologies, databases, and integrating with other third-party software
- Strong technical background in database structure
- Experience effectively documenting requirements and documenting solution design – able to articulate and provide examples of methodologies used
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to Social Solutions’ vision of becoming the premier provider of case management software in the country.
- Experience with data migration projects including but not limited to planning, mapping, execution, and QA
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects Web Intelligence preferred) and databases (SQL), including the ability to create custom queries for data analysis purposes.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Experience with human services/social services programs or organizations
- Familiarity with local, state, and/or federal government databases and reporting requirements
- Experience with XML or CSS programming
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Access/Excel
- Direct experience as part of a software implementation team
- Bachelor Degree (i.e.: Computer Science or related field)
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.