TIBCO | 81000 Finance & Acctg | Greenwood Village, CO
The Payroll Manager will report to and work closely with the Assistant Controller. Oversee and manage the payroll process of employees in US, Canada and Australia, with a team of 3 payroll specialists; provide payroll data to internal and external stakeholders, as needed. Perform audits and reconciliations of payroll data. Audit and sign-off on all Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly and monthly payrolls.
- Act as System Administrator to update and maintain Ultipro payroll application.
- Generate and build reports for finance, human resources, benefits and third-party vendors utilizing Business Intelligence.
- Perform Tax reconciliations for quarter end and year-end filings
- Facilitate and perform regular payroll audits and prepare supporting schedules for external and internal auditors
- Facilitate compliance in respect of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Manage implementations of payroll system upgrades and new system applications
- Responsible for maintaining SOX policies, procedures and compliance with respect to the payroll process
- Provides payroll information by answering questions & requests and prepares reports compiling information of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by
counselingand disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.