Customer Success Engineer
TIBCO | 73712 Jaspersoft Customer Success | Dublin, Leinster
The Customer Success Team is tasked with proactively reaching out to our new customers, providing best practices guidance and assisting them through all phases of enablement, while also reactively engaging with existing customers to deliver technical and best practices guidance as well as advocacy services.
The Customer Success Manager participates in all of these activities, applying technical expertise, customer relationship building, and basic team selling skills to support the TIBCO Sales Team in maintaining our customer base.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Assist in enabling new TIBCO customers, gaining a high-level understanding of their project goals and timelines and offering best practices advice and advocacy services throughout the entire customer journey.
- Manage customer issues related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of TIBCO products on a timely basis and with a high level of communication and
- appropriate establishment of expectations.
- Log defects and enhancement requests on behalf of customers and identify immediate workaround solutions.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations that address client technical and business requirements.
- Clearly and professionally communicate with customers, partners, and co-workers.
- Adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures.