Senior Network Engineer
EagleView Technologies | Development | Bellevue, WA
We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer. Reporting to the Director of Cybersecurity, our ideal candidate is out-of-the-box ready and motivated to keep themselves on task. This position supports a highly-available, network infrastructure. You’ll be resolving installation, configuration, connectivity and application problems expeditiously to eliminate and/or minimize down time. You’ll also work to proactively reduce recurrence of technical problems utilizing standards, procedures, processes and “best practices.”
- Install, configure, maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot network hardware globally.
- Ensure enterprise-wide network scalability and performance through performance monitoring, logging, packet analysis, and event correlation.
- Create designs for network infrastructure and specifications for individual devices and communications circuits.
- Create and maintain documentation of network design and modify to ensure network infrastructure is secure, reliable and scalable.
- Responsible for designing and executing all network upgrades required to allow for rapid company growth.
- Update and tune corporate firewalls and DMZ.
- Ensure the security of the network.
- Ensure network meets all required security standards and government regulations.
- Ensure firmware updates are deployed in a timely manner to mitigate risk.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maintains skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop project roadmaps, plan and implement project timelines, establish test plans, and recommend and implement new network technologies.
- Work with vendors, operational users, and technical personnel in a cross-team capacity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a broad scope Network Engineer role.
- AWS experience.
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks Firewalls preferred.
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, VPN technologies, monitoring systems, and Wi-Fi.
- QoS experience.
- Experience with EIGRP and IP SLA routing protocols.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA or CCNP) a plus, but not required.
- Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP and best practices for availability and performance.
- Experience with internet architectures including multi-homing with ISPs, traffic engineering through manipulation of BGP attributes and best practice in peering.
- Data center switching with Cisco Nexus experience.
- Understanding of VoIP support systems on a network
- Scripting, such as PHP a strong asset.
- Limited travel may be required, including internationally.
- Ability to provide support during off-hours and during incident situations.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.