NAVEX Global | Implementation | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Lake Oswego, OR
Implementation Team Manager
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global is looking for an Implementation Manager who will thrill and guide our clients through the implementation of our ethics and compliance products and solutions. By leveraging the Implementation team’s collective experience, you will design, setup, and configure the client’s system to meet their unique business workflow needs. In addition to owning a book of implementation projects with the focus on successful and on-time project completion, you will manage project timelines and help clients plan and track project deliverables as well as deliver user meetings and training via webcasts. Projects are complex and include multifaceted data elements to create and install clients’ systems. You will be joining a fun, close-knit team who are respectful of everyone and will help with your success and career growth.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Set expectations, establish project timelines, and motivate client participants to deliver within scope and on-time
- Coordinate internal and external resources and third parties for the flawless execution of client projects.
- Manage multiple implementation projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking project to successful completion
- Ensure regular, proactive, and professional communications flow between you and the client, keeping the client informed and engaged
- Professionally communicate with other internal departments and team members to ensure client needs are met.
- Build and configure client software using proprietary technical tools
- Work with the client to understand business objectives/workflow and customize the client’s system configuration to achieve objectives
- Work with the client to define and communicate requirements for client specific web/portal pages, telephony, Learning Management System, and other software used in conjunction with NAVEX Global applications
- Document all communication with the client in Salesforce
- Educate/train users on NAVEX Global applications through webinar training sessions
- Identify and lead projects defined to enhance existing internal processes and procedures; promoting efficiency, scalability, quality, and client satisfaction
- Communicate client product feedback to the internal product development team
- Prepare and present periodic client review reports/case studies and analysis
- Provide project status updates to the implementation manager at regularly scheduled meetings and as requested
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Maintain individual KPI targets (utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Identify potential system and client relationship enhancements
- Identify opportunities during implementation to optimize client system performance, promote client programs, and grow client accounts
- Manage confidential and proprietary client information
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
- 0 - 2 years of related professional experience, with SaaS based solutions and an implementation focus
- Experience with client services, project management, and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Success working independently as self-starter and within a team environment.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to a growing team
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- The ability to foster valued client relationships
- The ability to be self-organized and define and deliver on priorities
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
- This is a non-managerial role
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.