Enterprise Account Executive
EagleView Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Bellevue, WA
Reporting to the Inside Commercial Sales Manager, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals by generating new business and growing existing key accounts within the Imagery Sales vertical. The EAX will work closely with the Senior Inside Sales Manager to execute on the businesses’ growth strategies across several segments including real estate, construction, A&E, and others.
- Increase revenue and market share YoY measured monthly and quarterly
- Must be willing to travel. 30% travel/70% office
- Attend industry specific expos and conferences to prospect and sell to new opportunities
- Generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after initial meeting
- Support National and Regional Programs when applicable
- Build strong relationships within multiple industries to find, sell, and replicate specific imagery solutions
- Become a valuable resource and partner to your prospects regarding industry knowledge and happenings
- Intimately know the culture of your region, i.e. local market trends, pricing, opportunities, weather, etc.
- Support our partner companies’ clients with world class service
- Support Imagery Inside Sales Team by staying in constant daily communication about new opportunities, strategies, clients, follow up, and implementations
- Follow up with trainings, offer continuing education, train partner company reps on EagleView
- Identify known and unknown needs within client business models
- Conduct business consultations with clients to discover these needs and develop actionable 30, 60, 90 day plans to implement within different business models to prove ROI
- Follow up and train different disciplines within client companies on how to use our technology to benefit their areas of the business
- Follow up with the decision makers (owners, C-level, and VPs) to show overall ROI
- Other duties, as required
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of key sales techniques and marketing practices, including add-on sales and closing skills
- Analytical capacity to define prime target accounts and develop a consistent plan of engagement
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain great customer relationships
- Ability to work with internal colleagues and customers in a professional team oriented way
- Strong qualification skills, the ability to actively listen, seek information, ask questions and solve problems
- A love of working in a fast paced, deadline and goal driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Cold calling experience a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.