Associate Technical Trainer
EagleView Technologies | Government Sales | Rochester, NY
We’re looking for an Associate Technical Trainer. The Associate Technical Trainer is responsible for working with the rest of the Training team and providing organizational, coordination, communication and material assistance in delivering training to our customers, internal and external. The primary focus of the Associate Trainer will be for solutions for external customers. Our ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills, a background in training, building relationships with customers, and have strong technology skills. This is a great position for you if you consider yourself a lifelong learner, love to teach, and thrive in a team environment. We love to see candidates who have experience with GIS and imaging systems, teaching, and technical writing, but we’ve had many with different backgrounds who have thrived in this role. Travel is not expected to occur very often, if at all.
- Work with customers, Trainers, Operations, Sales to qualify customers that are scheduled to receive training
- Assist customers in Training delivery selection and dates
- Work with the Trainers to finalize the selection of the assigned Trainer
- Work with the Training team to refine and improve the Trainer assignment process
- Update records in Salesforce to record assignments, customer profile information, results of delivery/scheduling consultation, etc.
- Become an assistant LMS administrator with admin tasks to be defined
- Help develop, then deliver topic-specific web-based scheduled customer trainings
- Become a Customer Scorecard advocate and resource for the Training Team
- Provide customer technical and consultative support for installation, implementation, deployment integration and troubleshooting
- Product Testing
- Review new releases, testing for functionality and user experience
- Participate in Special Projects
- Customer and Internal Documentation, Training Videos, Training Curriculum
- New Products - understand products and share information with training team
- Channel customer feedback on existing products for future product development
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong presentation skills, ability to translate complex concepts and ‘think on your feet’
- Strong technical aptitude (computer hardware and software, Cloud solutions)
- GIS knowledge (troubleshooting and ESRI)
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.