Advanced Software Developer
Mediaocean | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
What you will do:
- Work with business entities, product owners, domain tech leads and architects to crystallize business needs into product features, acting as a bridge between business and technical domains.
- Consult with business entities on feasibility, technical requirements and cost estimates for new initiatives.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
- Provide technical and domain thought-leadership, and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Review and approve software design and implemented code.
- Provide effective cutting-edge design/solutions for implementing product features..
- Complete software lifecycle involvement from initial specification through release and implementation
- Candidate will be involved in development activities using Java/Spring-Hibernate, JSON, XML, JMS, JBPM
- Interaction with peers, Development Leads, Quality Assurance, DBA, UNIX Administrator.
- Overall 8-12 Years of Industry experience
- Enterprise architecture/software design/implementation, particularly large-scale web-based systems using J2EE
- Database design, performance tuning and optimization.
- OO-based analysis and design.
- Software design and development methodologies, including agile methods.
- Has worked on Enterprise web application
- Has good understanding of Spring / hibernate framework
- Has good understanding of Database and can write complex SQL statements
- Has Good understanding of components involved in an enterprise web application such as tomcat and JBOSS
- Be able to provide work status and highlight risks on time. Has worked in an Agile environment
- Working Knowledge of knockout, JQuery, JMS, JBPM
- Has written JUnit test cases and is familiar with build process and continuous integration.
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations. Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations.