Senior IT Systems Analyst JIRA
Omnitracs | 3512 - OT US - IT Business Systems | Dallas, TX
The IT Systems Analyst Senior (Senior Analyst) provides systems and business support for the all modules within the Atlassian suite as a member of the Software Collaboration Tools Support team. The Systems Analyst works closely with business leads and various Business and IT groups on daily system support, analysis, and design tasks in support of the Omnitracs Software Collaboration & Toolkit solutions; assists with planning and executing change requests and sustaining release work; and regularly interacts with IT Systems Leads, Management, and all business stakeholders across the breadth of the Software Collaboration Toolkit implementation. The IT Systems Analyst will assist with the continued growth and innovation of our Software Collaboration Toolkit program.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Able to take on diverse infrastructure and process improvement projects and work collaboratively to complete them
- Strong customer service oriented mindset
- Oversee, administer and support our Atlassian Suite
- Partner with IT Systems Technical engineer to resolve system performance issues
- Partner with vendors/partners as need to maintain Atlassian suite
- Help to maintain standardization of Software Collaboration solutions across our enterprise
- Evaluate new tools and technologies that could help to mature our toolkit and improve efficiencies, security, scalability
- Manage our Software Collaboration solutions assets/inventory
- Ensure we adhere to established IT policies and procedures
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Coordinate support solutions and/or new process design with IT, Business partners, and agile teams to deliver an effective solution for the Atlassian user community
- Support internal customers by working with analyst team members to facilitate the implementation of projects and change requests throughout all phases of system implementations from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, training, go-live and production support
- Work closely with the business units and user community to analyze application requirements, procedures, and problems to support and improve existing systems
- Document and communicate requirements, processes and change requests to ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or Associate’s Degree and equivalent work experience
- EXPERIENCE:5-7 years’ experience supporting Atlassian suite (JIRA Software Server and/or JIRA Datacenter, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, Portfolio for JIRA), with a focus on supporting Agile / Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience analyzing business problems and providing Project Management and JIRA Admin support; experience with JIRA Workflow, Zephyr, ZAPI, Perforce, Scriptrunner preferred. Previous experience managing JIRA roadmap highly desired.
- Working knowledge of JIRA Software Server and/or JIRA Datacenter, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, Portfolio for JIRA) Working knowledge of system documentation standards and protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong development and unit testing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Ability to document IT issues and resolutions
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.