Senior Customer Service Representative
PeopleAdmin | Customer Success | Austin, TX
As a Senior Customer Success Specialist (CSS), you will serve as the voice of PeopleAdmin and will be an integral part of our mission to ensure each customer’s success and satisfaction. This critical role requires product knowledge of our talent management software, a solid understanding of software technology, and an ability to work directly with customers by phone, email, customer portal, and chat to provide exceptional customer service. This position reports to the Customer Success Support Manager.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Engage with customers via phone, portal, email and chat to respond to requests and resolve issues and questions
- Build and manage strong customer relationships through customer interactions
- Resolve issues by utilizing appropriate resources and effectively communicating issue resolution
- Troubleshoot moderate to complex technical issues.
- Document and track case histories, issues and actionable steps taken
- Assist in creation of knowledgebase articles to ensure up-to-date product information is available both internally and to customers via the customer portal
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of system capabilities and industry best practices along with creative problem solving skills to resolve complex technical and functional problems
- Determine the right course of action or escalation path for customer requests/issues
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs including CSAT, SLA, and Productivity metrics
- Prioritize concurrent complex projects, working independently
- Work effectively in a team based environment
- Mentor the Support team members as needed and as assigned.
- Serve as a first escalation point for knowledge, process, and soft skills.
- Provide feedback and encouragement to team members in relation to product knowledge, resulting in performance improvement related to team goals.
- Proactively stay up-to-date with all the latest product developments.
IDEAL SKILL SET:
- 1-2 years of software support/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working for a SaaS company preferred.
- Technical experience working with web-based software applications required.
- Dedicated and passionate about customer satisfaction and success.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong desire to learn and gain in-depth knowledge of all products and solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to 'listen' and empathize with the customer.
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker.
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is primarily a sedentary role.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; technical degree a plus.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
PeopleAdmin is a rapidly growing, award winning software development company solely focused on providing cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and HigherEd institutions across the country. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM - LEVEL 1