Associate Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO | 62100 BPM QA | Pune,
TIBCO Cloud™ Live Apps is a low-code application platform that empowers citizen developers to build fully functional and smart applications in mere minutes. TIBCO ActiveMatrix® BPM is a leading business process platform that coordinates a digital business' process,people, context, and actions for better business outcomes.With flexible processes able to react to the right business events in real time, it meets all of an organization's business process needs. TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM helps you go beyond automation to digitalize your business.
The role is to provide quality assurance of the TIBCO Cloud LiveApps and BusinessProcess Management (BPM) products, and to be responsible for the creation and execution of tests,identification, timely reporting and retest of defects. The Quality Assurance (QA) team ensures the product quality meets customer requirements and functions to specification. The role holder will contribute to requirements and design documentation reviews. The testing activities may include the following test phases: integration, system, performance, load, and acceptance testing. The level of supervision will vary depending on the tasks undertaken. Tasks assigned can range from a few hours duration to many months. Automation of the test process using propriety tools and scripting languages is required. The role holder will contribute to process improvements activities relating to work procedures and software test tools.
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and retesting of the product when defects have been corrected
- Contribute to the automation of test specifications using simple scripts,programming languages, api’s, junits, and proprietary tools.
- Identify use case examples to expand into test cases for repeated use, throughout project work
- Creation of test estimation documents.
- Participate in crossfunctional projects and organisational initiatives
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor