PowerSchool | Support | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Duties and responsibilities include the following.
As the Communication Coach, you will:
· Monitor calls on Communication, Soft Skills, Process & Compliance Parameters.
· Provide Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance.
· Analyze Audit data, Compliance, Communication & Process related data. Prepare & Implement action plans.
· Analyze the Coaching / Training needs of the engineers & support them in delivery.
· Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
· Keep the reps updated on new process changes/updates, improvement initiatives.
· Conduct Compliance, Communication & Process Awareness sessions for new hires.
· Support floor Training Initiatives: Resolution & Communication /Vitality Trainings/RVP etc.
· Develop Action plans and report out the improvement process in business reviews.
· Plan & run campaigns to drive Awareness/Improvements on Compliance, Communication & Process.
Other duties and responsibilities:
1. Other responsibilities assigned by management
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in conducting similar trainings for corporates
- Worked as a communications coach or Voice/Accent trainer
- Customer Service Attitude.
- CE/Process/Compliance Knowledge & Orientation.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Some basic understanding of CEC Audit & Coaching process.
- Technical knowledge of English communication - intonation, syllable, punctuation etc.
- Presentation, Feedback & Coaching skills.
- Analytical bend of mind.
- Receptiveness to change.
- Achieving measurable results
- High responsiveness, persistence, 24x7 mentality with a strong work ethic and excellent client service skills.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics