Call Center Agent, Camping Reservations - Hunt and Fish License Sales
Aspira | 101 - Call Ctr Frostburg MD | Frostburg, MD
Do you have an interest in the outdoors and helping others? Are you looking for flexible scheduling options, as low as 25 hours a week? Do you have strong customer service and phone skills? Aspira is looking for customer service call agents to work in our Frostburg, MD office.
- There are no out-bound calling or sales commission requirements; we pay $9.25 hourly.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- 401K available to all employees
- Internal growth opportunities
- Incentive program, all agents are eligible from Day 1 of live calls!
Since 1997, our team has been assisting customers with camping & activity reservations, as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
- Comfortable with customers over the phone and willingness to help
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), light email, some basic technical terminology
- Typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability
Job duties include:
- Our seasonal needs are expected to run through the end of September 2018.
- Provide over-the-phone assistance for client requests and questions.
- Accessing company programs within company databases to meet customer requests.
- Communicate effectively while referencing Company scripted material, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Attend all mandated training sessions, including any ongoing training and development plans.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. AspiraTM is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.