PeopleAdmin | Engineering | Roswell, GA
We are looking to add a Software Engineer to our team! This position will be responsible Design and develop applications supporting various products in the PeopleAdmin portfolio. Work closely with other team members, leads & managers in an agile software development process. Troubleshoot issues and fix bugs within the applications, adhering to PeopleAdmin’s engineering best practices.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and a resourceful problem-solver, providing options and making actionable recommendations. If you are a self-motivated, have high integrity, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and look for opportunities for continuous improvement, PeopleAdmin may be a fit for you.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Maintain existing Java/SQL based products.
- Create new functionality.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Design scripts for automation.
IDEAL SKILL SET
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Java development experience.
- SQL and database design experience.
- Object-Oriented Design experience.
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies in the workplace.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Perl, Ruby, Ant, batch, and/or other scripting languages helpful.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
PeopleAdmin is a rapidly growing, award winning software development company solely focused on providing cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and HigherEd institutions across the country. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM - LEVEL 2