Customer Implementation Specialist
PeopleAdmin | Customer Success | Winter Park, FL
The Delivery Consultant (Customer Implementation Specialist) is the heart of the PeopleAdmin Services organization. In this role, you will be the first “face of PeopleAdmin” for many of our customers as you guide them through the implementation process. You will be the primary person responsible for understanding a customer’s true motivations and expectations of the solution. This includes partnering with a project manager to plan and guide their implementation experience and Go-Live process, assisting in the configuration of their solution, and ultimately delivering the solution on time and on budget. This position reports to the Manager of Professional Services.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Jointly plan, manage, and execute the configuration and delivery of PeopleAdmin software with customers.
- Provide comprehensive and efficient system owner and end-user training, with the ultimate goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations. This may include online or onsite training and implementation events.
- Provide guidance and solutions consulting to our customers on industry best practices as they relate to our software.
- Identify customer specific requirements and configure the product to meet those requirements.
- Author/modify simple SQL statements
- Develops configuration testing techniques for ensuring the systems’ overall capability of fulfilling the client's business requirements.
- Identify new functionality and use cases not currently included in our software for consideration in the development process.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of PeopleAdmin products, services, system configuration, internal processes and industry best practices.
- Conduct customer system audits and make recommendations for business process improvement.
- Provide client support, assist with troubleshooting, configuration issues and work with escalation problem management
IDEAL SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; degree in MIS, Business Analysis, Business, Marketing, Communications, or Education preferred.
- 2-4 years of customer support/customer solution development experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office or similar and web (Internet) technologies
- Organized and capable of keeping client requests prioritized and deliverables met in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex systems in order to streamline the underlying processes into the client’s solution.
- Knowledge of information technology and data management processes including following a change control process and related procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem skills including the ability to apply reason, logic and critical thinking in order to gather, analyze, manipulate data, identify, isolate and correct data errors. Use these skills to determine root cause and impact of data anomalies.
- Project Management and presentation skills helpful
- Previous experience in assisting clients with software and/or product implementations and training a PLUS
- Seasonal travel up to 50% of the time required
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
PeopleAdmin is a rapidly growing, award winning software development company solely focused on providing cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and HigherEd institutions across the country. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM - LEVEL 1