Chief Information Security Officer
Superion | Hosting IT - Cloud | Lake Mary, FL
Superion, LLC is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to lead its Cybersecurity, Risk & Compliance team. This position reports directly to the Superion Chief Information Officer, and is responsible for the security of Superion assets including but not limited to technology, applications, information, employees and office locations.
- Lead the Cybersecurity function. Drive Security Program to defend all Corporate assets.
- Provide Counsel to Leadership as it relates to critical risk and overall risk tolerance.
- Communicate threats and potential impact to the Superion business strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to align cybersecurity strategy to business needs, promoting security function as an enabler of business objectives.
- Build key partnerships with IT, HR, Legal, Strategic Alliances, Support and Development.
- Promote collaborative, empowered work environment as a leader within the organization.
Cybersecurity Program & Strategy
- Sell Security program to Superion staff through continuous education and awareness programs.
- Drive security architecture throughout Corporate, private and public cloud environments.
- Work closely with Information Services to identify and mitigate critical threats to the organization.
- When necessary, assist with deployment of security tools, process and policy required to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Superion information.
- Oversee all Superion audit, regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Drive Secure Software Development Life Cycle as it relates to program interfaces, application architecture, data protection, identity and access management.
- Drive Incident Management program as it relates to policy, playbook, testing, and awareness.
- Oversee Corporate Change Management Programs, focusing on compliance with audit obligations.
- Oversee Third Party Vendor Management, specific to the security of Company and customer data.
- Oversee data-loss prevention and monitoring programs throughout all Superion environments.
General Cybersecurity & Technology Responsibilities
- Understand and remain current with cyber threat landscape and appropriate defense mechanisms.
- Advanced understanding of security architecture as it relates to various Cloud hosting models.
- Advanced understanding of best-in-breed technologies to maintain secure cloud infrastructure.
- Advanced understanding of common application attacks and mitigation strategies.
- Advanced understanding of security standards such as PCI, HIPAA, CJIS, and GDPR.
- Understanding of security control frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27002, and OWASP.
- Understanding of technology as it relates to local government and Smart City development.
- Bachelor Degree required, Masters preferred in a security-related field of study.
- 7 or more years in a leadership role as well as 10+ years in a technical role preferred.
- CISSP, CISM or industry-related certification required.
- Experience working directly with local government agencies a plus.
- SaaS experience is preferred.