VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
Corporate Marketing Intern
PowerSchool | Marketing | Chico, CA
Skills & Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with the social media follower program by identifying social media accounts of key customers and influencers and ensuring we are following on appropriate accounts
- Assist in PowerSchool’s social media account management including posting content, moderating contents and identifying content for replies
- Support social media content creation including working with our Customer Champions team building social media versions of the great stories told by our customers
- Reviewing footage to identify best testimonials that can be used in video and social media
- Preparing image asset library (creating organization & tagging system) of vector icons and raster photos
- Preparing and exporting image assets using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proofreading blog, webinar, email, and document copy
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Familiarity with social media preferably in a business context including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent grammar and spelling