Omnitracs | 1384 - OT US - Recruiting | Dallas, TX
If you are interested in working in a collaborative, innovative environment, this may be the opportunity for you! Our Recruiters are responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and closing. The recruiting team represents the organization as an employer in the community, colleges, and beyond. The right candidate for this position will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity. If you want to talk to interesting people every day and be part of a team of passionate recruiters with a strong drive for success, apply now!
- Coordinate with Recruiters to schedule interviews
- Coordinate application testing process, proctor CCATs
- Assist with Recruiting projects
- Run reports for the manager and team lead, to be given to C-level leadership
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified candidates of all levels.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure successful searches.
- Uses staffing systems and tools including relational database applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time.
- Prepares recruiting and hiring reports.
- Provides excellent applicant and internal employee customer service.
- Assist with Campus recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years’ experience in recruiting or sales.
- Ability to work independently on projects and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and oral/written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel
- Go getter attitude
- Attention to detail, organized