Business Development Representative
PeopleAdmin | Sales | Shawnee, KS
Are you ready to start your career in SALES?
Are you ready to help shape the future of EDUCATION?
As an Sales Development Representative (SDR) at PeopleAdmin, you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline in order to support our rapidly growing business. As an SDR, you will coordinate closely with our sales organization to support, research and prospect activities for new accounts to secure a steady flow of new qualified opportunities. The SDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer. You will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up.
WHAT WILL I DO??
- Inside Sales
- Lead Generation
- Software as a Service Sales (SaaS)
- Make prospecting calls to school districts on a daily basis, examining the needs and concerns of decision makers at the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent level.
- Identify concerns with the district’s current talent acquisition and performance management processes and seek opportunities to present PeopleAdmin’s solutions
- Qualify leads for PeopleAdmin’s software products and services.
- Schedule demonstrations of PeopleAdmin’s software solutions.
IDEAL SKILL SET:
- Degree in Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Public Relations, would be a great start to a successful career in Sales
- Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Software Sales experience preferred but not required
- Proven work ethic and self-motivation
- Commitment to personal development and accountability
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to listen and speak effectively with a broad range of business leaders
- Solid organizational and time management proficiency
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
PeopleAdmin is a rapidly growing, award winning software development company solely focused on providing cloud-based talent management software for K-12 school districts and HigherEd institutions across the country. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here.
This position absolutely requires an outgoing, dynamic, driven, competitive person capable of high individual contribution and the ability to accomplish exceptional results with a sense of urgency
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM - LEVEL 1