Product Support Associate
Superion | Support | Waldorf, MD
The Product Support Associate performs call center functions working directly with customers in a high-pressure situation under close supervision. Upon completion of an orientation period and successfully passing tests, the incumbent will transition out of the Associate capacity and will perform the functions of a Product Support Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training on Product Support tasks to include false alarm processing, payment processing, phone calls, registration entry, appeal processing, pop-ups, database entry and responding to emails from alarm users and alarm administrators for assigned clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues
- Can do attitude and team player
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in Customer Support or call center environment preferred
- Experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable preferred