GSI Channel Manager - EMEA
Ping Identity | Business Development (6200) | Paris, Ile-de-France
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Channel Sales team’s mission is to build a world class Ping Partner Network. In order for us to accomplish this goal, we need a new team member with channel, sales and strategy experience. This is a channel sales role focused on GSI’s in Europe. The individual will be responsible for working with our existing partners and in identifying, onboarding and continuously enabling new Ping partnerships, executing against the Ping channel strategy focused on winning net new customers for Ping, and expanding our technology footprint with existing customers through our channel partners program. Travel required.
- Build relationships and execute marketing programs with new and existing partners
- Execute upon partner onboarding and enablement strategy at the field level in support of partnerships
- Build and execute the channel marketing strategy for various levels of partner plans and facilitate successful implementation of plans
- Accelerates revenue and new customer acquisitions via Ping's Channel program, meeting or exceeding plan expectations.
- Identify and/or propose potential business deals by contacting relevant partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Attend industry events, collaborating with partners to generate incremental business
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Measure and deliver success metrics to partners and the business and analyze business intelligence
- Directly manage partner relations with key System Integration Partners
- Collaborate with direct sales and marketing organization to optimize Ping’s value proposition
- Establish and leverage senior level contacts in partner organizations
- 10+ years field sales and/or business development experience in the software industry.
- 5+ years field sales and/or business development experience in the IT security or infrastructure sector.
- Experience in optimizing channel program for revenue attainment.
- Experience in identity management is a significant plus.
- Attention to detail and analytical skillset
- Skills required include: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,
- Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills,
- Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Experience in management or team lead position
- Operational structure / process oriented
- Passionate about channels programs
- 100% team oriented
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment
- Worked with Global System Integrators
- Strong and effective communicator