Inside Customer Experience Representative
Omnitracs | 1347 - OT US - T&L Inside CS | Dallas, TX
Provide ongoing support to existing Omnitracs Authorized Service Centers (ASC) to include, product support, training, general administrative, new application training, product upgrade management and general customer relationship management responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- High level of proficiency with application offerings
- Thorough knowledge of software enabling platforms
- Ability to deal with and resolve customer issues in an independent manner
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- High degree of understanding of Transportation Industry and related areas
- Ability to adapt to and learn new applications and platforms
- Capacity to work independently and as member of a CER Team
- EDUCATION: Bachelors’ degree
- EXPERIENCE: 4 years transportation related job experience or related telematics experience
- Ability to travel 25% in support of ASC needs and customer support projects
- Technologically inclined
- PC Skills and familiarization with MS Office Suite
- Familiar with DOT/FMCSA Regulations
- Familiar with Transportation Management Software products
- Ability to support installation, classroom and hands on training in all environments
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.