Strategic Pricing Analyst
Trintech | Product Development | Addison, TX
Trintech is looking for an energetic Strategic Pricing Analyst to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Product Management team, you’ll work with various functions across different target markets and segments, to optimize our pricing methodology and approach. You will help drive the development and execution of our Pricing Strategy across all geographic regions.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business.
You’ll help build Product and Business Strategy, and will get to see real impact in the market, as a result of your work.
What You Get to Do:
- Co-own the strategic pricing methodology and implementation strategies for various regions and market segments
- Develop a pricing strategy based on competitive information, market intelligence, segment needs and willingness to pay, geographic constraints, win/loss analysis, and third-party research
- Maintain pricing subject matter expertise, staying abreast of new developments and best practices
- Develop tools and coach business teams to improve quality and deliver efficiency of pricing function
- Collaborate across various other business functions to drive the pricing strategy and changes, and integrate it with exiting tools and processes.
- Mentor and coach the business teams on pricing implementations, and work closely with the product line, sales, marketing, and finance teams.
- Provide strong leadership to identify and execute on actions to improve profitability.
- Ensure that pricing strategies and changes result in sustainable value creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, pricing, product positioning or channel (VAR) development
- 2+ years of experience in project and change management, desirable
- An MBA is certainly a plus
- Experience in developing different pricing methodologies based on market and segment needs
- Proven track record of getting things done in a matrix organization
- Ability to blend strategic instincts with flawless execution
- Experience with writing business cases, ROI and pro-forma modeling
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with people in all areas and levels of the organization
- Ability to tell a remarkable story and sell a compelling vision