EagleView Technologies | Development | Bellevue, WA
We are current looking for a Cloud Engineer – High Performance Computing Specialist to join our Engineering team. You will be responsible for assisting with the development of a diverse, large scale, cloud computing environment. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our engineering teams to influence the design, and help implement our globally distributed service platform, machine learning pipelines, and high performance image processing system. Your experience will allow you to contribute to the company’s success by applying cloud platform best practices to our systems in terms of performance, security, and budget.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has a track record of proven success. As a member of an agile team, you’ll participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting, and have the mindset for finding creative and innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing our team. The person hired must have an interest in working closely with our current technologies, imagery, and geospatial data, while staying on top of emerging technology trends in the market that could help elevate our systems to new heights
- Develop and maintain a scalable cloud-based high performance computing system to support in the scalability of our internal processes and products.
- Assist with the migration of current on-premises systems in the cloud.
- Consult with our Engineering teams to help guide, design, and develop tools for automation and integration of our various systems.
- Help with applying best practices for application and network security in the Cloud.
- Work with engineering teams to develop continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for our systems.
- Stay up-to-date with current technology trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience using clouds solutions such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with automating provisioning and maintenance of cloud based resources. (i.e. CloudFormation, Terraform, Google Cloud Deployment Manager).
- Experienced with container based development, networking and security.
- Comfortable with container orchestration platforms (i.e. Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
- Fluency in Linux operating systems
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.