Interim Credit Control Manager
Advanced | Administration - Finance | Slough, England
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be. We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies.
True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
An opportunity has arisen to lead our Credit Control function based within our Group Head Office in Datchet. You will oversee two team leaders and be responsible for them and their direct reports.
You will primarily be responsible for ensuring prompt customer payments and chasing outstanding payments via the telephone.
Duties and Requirements Include:
- Drive enhancement of cash collections and forecasting
- Experience and demonstrated success in change management of existing processes and culture
- Promptly and accurately respond to questions raised by internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively acros functional teams and different levels of the organisation to deliver results
- Ability to professionally interact with and influence others to gain support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
We would like you to bring:
- 5+ years management experience
- Demonstratable performance transformation experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply credit control best practices from first-hand experience in a best in class collections environment
- Change agent who is not afraid to drive results at the risk of being personally unpopular
- Experience successfully coaching / bringing the best out of team leads and credit controllers
Join our team
This is a 6 month fixed term contract in the first instance.
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.