Account Experience Specialist Senior
Omnitracs | 1547 - OT US - T&L Strategic Accounts CS | Kansas City, MO
The Strategic Customer Service Specialist (SCS) will be responsible for managing strategic customer accounts. The SCS will work closely with the Account Managers. Strategic accounts are generally our largest customers and belong to a segment of the market that is considered strategic to the company’s growth plans.
The SCS will be responsible for supporting quarterly account reviews (QAR) by preparing and presenting data and supporting any ongoing action items created via the QAR. This role will require heavy travel.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage all aspects of the account including hardware sales, hardware conversion, application sales, competitive intrusions, and training
- Aggressively address and track competitive intrusions
- Maximize product utilization and integration of Omnitracs products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Participate and assist with Quarterly Business Reviews by preparing and presenting data
- Manage customer issues
- Manage invoicing or billing issues
- Provide support for 3rd party interactions
- Provide necessary training through appropriate means
- Troubleshoot issues on hardware and services as requested
- Manage customer evaluations
- Develop and manage implementation plans for new services and solutions for assigned customers
Effective Utilization of Sales Tools and Methodology
- Track activities using Salesforce Events tool
- Manage and maintain opportunities for effective forecasting
- Provide requests for new products or features in Ideas
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree, preferred
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the transportation industry, customer service, or account management; 5 years’ experience in a project management role is a plus
- Experience in and knowledge of the transportation industry required
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Skilled with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with presenting information to an audience
- Ability to analyze data and extract relevant information
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with C-level executives and management teams
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.