Consumer Support Specialist Team Leader
Aspira | 111 - Consumer Support | Edmonton,
AspiraTM is looking for Consumer Support Specialists Team Leader. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the customer service field.
Do you enjoy working a flexible schedule and have a strong desire to grow within the company? Apply today for a position with Consumer Support.
- This is a Full-Time position with benefits, including paid time off.
- A great opportunity to develop leadership skills guiding and coaching a team.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Wage is $14.60 per hour, non-negotiable.
Our growing company connects customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
- Providing employee direction, coaching, and development.
- Productivity reporting, Quality assurance, and new employee training.
- Demonstrated and lead by example by problem solving, providing appropriate solutions, the ability to empathize with your customers and prioritize their needs.
- Assisting consumers with first call resolution regarding reservations and questions, helping customers with events affecting reservations and purchases, and assisting field staff.
- Exceed partner expectations and provide the highest level of service excellence.
- Learn new platforms and be part of a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to demonstrate learning, independent decision-making skills, and demonstrable conflict resolution
- Action oriented, self-motivated, time management, and organizational skills
- Dependable work ethic
- Excited about learning and supportive solutions!
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers and staff
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- High school diploma
- 6 + months in related customer support experience
- Call center experience
provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.