Customer Success Training Specialist
Vertafore | Customer Success | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Training Specialist will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Communications and is responsible creating and updating the training content in our customer learning management system. In addition, the Customer Success Training Specialist will create content and scheduling for customer webinars to ensure our customers have learning opportunities and engagement with Vertafore and our products.
- Create/update training in Vertafore University to ensure customers have resources to train their staff and ensure full utilization of Vertafore’s software
- Coordinate and create content for training webinars for customers
- Work closely with Customer Communications Manager on projects and customer communication as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Prior experience with LMS systems preferred but not required
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.