Senior Vice President, Sales Enablement & Solutions
PowerSchool | Sales | Folsom, CA
The Vice President, Sales Enablement and Solutions is a key senior leadership role for both Sales and the overall organization. The Senior Vice President, Sales Enablement and Solutions is responsible for raising and maintaining high levels of capability and effective skills of the sales organization, creating and executing a comprehensive sales training & development program, driving effective pre-sales applications and technical egnagements in a competitive sales process, enabling the go-to-market process and strategy for all offerings, and facilitating the rapid team onboarding & ramp-up and go-to-market incorporation of new offerings as they enter the PowerSchool portfolio.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Is a visible leader in their execution of this role, both within Sales as well as the rest of the PowerSchool organization, and helps promote a positive atmosphere of high expectations, and help build operational bridges between different functions in the company (between sales, marketing, services, product, finance, etc.)
- Excellent communicator, including group presentations, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the overall Learning & Development Plan focused on successful elevation of team’s ability to sell
- Responsible for creating and executing an effective competitive, ongoing demo improvement plan
- Able to work with third parties and internal teams where appropriate, develops and delivers appropriate content, and generally manages Learning and Development Plan
- Create and implement education and formal training programs, as well as an understanding of sales methodologies, CRM usage (specifically salesforce.com), pipeline management, customer engagement, and other important elements of a high performing Sales and learning culture
- Drive Solutions team to develop product and technical skills necessary to meet and exceed the established objectives
- Maintain a focus on activities, processes, and initiatives that will drive revenue, reduce inefficiency, and reduce cost, as well as promoting an environment of positivity and excellence
- Ability to manage a large team of individuals
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years + demonstrated track record in leadership, training program development and administration, and other sales management or general management positions
- Leadership experience in the Learning & Development area at large business organizations with demonstrated success in building a sales learning and development strategy
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Solutions Engineering or Solutions Engineering Management role, or high- proximity equivalent
- Ability to drive vision and consciously cultivate a culture of positivity and excellence
- High level financial and analytical skills
- Experience working closely with multiple departmental organizations and developing & supporting go-to-market strategies
- Skilled in key tools & applications, such as salesforce.com, MS office applications, etc.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization