Business Development Representative
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies | Sales | Dallas, TX
At Lone Wolf, the Business Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is to develop the interest of qualified prospects for our Product Experts through cold calling, leveraging existing customers, and using various marketing and social media tools designed to help warm up prospective leads.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prospect and cold call decision makers at select brokerages
- Interact with prospects and drive a high level interest in our solutions
- Qualify leads and set business appointments
- Manage qualification and cadence processes using Salesforce.com
- Utilize various social media and marketing tools for prospect management
- 0 - 2 Years of Business-to-Business experience in a business development or sales capacity
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Extraverted, with a passionate and energetic demeanor
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task
- Familiarity with Salesforce (optional)
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to learn quickly with the ability to adapt to change
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.