Account Based Marketing Manager
Superion | Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
The Account Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving new bookings opportunities from within the US Public Sector market. The role will include planning, organizing and executing programs in order to generate new prospects and increase existing opportunities for the sales team within targeted accounts. The ABM Manager will act as a liaison between marketing, inside and field sales teams while leading and building marketing plans consisting of multi-channel, multi-dimensional programs.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Complete beginning-to-end demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Track leads to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Support sales organization on development of key account pitches and assets requests
- Develop and maintain comprehensive target account profiles; oversee a database of client contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Collaborate with sales organization to identify gaps in strategic account and contact information; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or similar discipline
- Solid writing and presentation building skills to translate detailed content into impactful go to market materials including PPT pitch decks, web and email campaigns
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Familiar and comfortable with marketing automation and CRM systems like Marketo and Salesforce.com for tracking ABM campaign and program effectiveness
- Ability to influence and work with others in a cross-functional team
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A go-getter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment