VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
Staff Accountant II
Superion | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
Skills & Requirements
- Participate in the month-end close process, including preparation of payroll and accrual entries to multiple ledgers.
- Reconcile and prepare detailed schedules for all balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile revenue accounts monthly and provide comprehensive flux analysis.
- Support accounts payable process to ensure accuracy of vendor invoice posting.
- Prepare schedules to satisfy audit requirements and transfer pricing entries.
- Provide accounting support for M&A activity through financial information reviews and data conversions to general ledger system.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate accounting
- Previous experience with NetSuite HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Strong understanding of software revenue recognition
- Strong excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong experience working with data, data extracts, system implementations and reporting