Accounts Receivable Specialist
NEWSCYCLE Solutions | G&A | Bloomington, MN
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, NEWSCYCLE Solutions a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services and corporate clients. Newscycle is growing and expanding due to M&A activity. Potential for relocation costs to be covered.
Our Bloomington office offers several perks, an on site gym, on site cafeteria, free airport shuttle, free covered parking, and adjacent to major metro transit lines!
Grow your career with Newscycle as the Accounts Receivable Specialist!
- Responsible for full-cycle AR, including general ledger.
- Process cash receipts.
- Record fund transfers and reconcile bank accounts.
- Process credit card payments
- Monitor sales tax processing/compliance
- Process write-offs
- Respond to and resolve customer A/R inquiries.
- Prepare and maintain A/R reports and files.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close cycles.
- Maintain, perform and update internal control procedures.
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to successfully deal with employee and customer questions and resolve issues.
- Excellent employee communication skills; ability to work closely with Sales and other internal departments.
- Good time management skills; ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the confidential nature of duties, tasks and information.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Accounting background.
- Experience with journal entries
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify