Aspira | 350 - Product Mgmt/Bus Analysis | Mississauga,
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Applicants must have experience analyzing and documenting software requirements as well as extensive experience working with large consumer-facing transactional sites and information portals. Experience with reservation software and a love for the Great Outdoors would be desirable.
- Translate high level objectives provided by Software Product Management and external clients into testable, measurable functional specifications and user stories
- Research and document functional requirements, integrating multiple sources
- Take software product feature ownership and manage full life cycle of the requirement
- Produce and maintain product backlog and participate in or drive backlog grooming and sprint planning where appropriate
- Analyze and document user workflows
- Develop use cases, demonstrating how each class of user interacts with each system function
- Assist with the prioritization of initial feature development and ongoing change requests
- Assist the Quality Assurance group with execution of systematic and ad-hoc test cases. Log failures so that QA Analysts may follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage/update/communicate evolving requirements documents through complete project life cycle
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with all levels of leadership including Clients, Product Management, Development, UX, QA, and Support
- 4+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role working specifically with enterprise software products and consumer web sites/apps.
- Expert knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Software Development (SDLC) and/or pragmatic marketing
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience in requirement management, including requirements gathering, analysis, and specification documentation
- Ability to assume intellectual ownership and possess strong attention to details and commitment to delivering quality product
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and synthesize cross-functional input in a team/collaborative environment
- Translate high level objectives from clients into measurable functional requirements
- Act as the communication hub for product information both internally and externally with all stakeholders
- Project coordination, market research and needs analysis
- Research customers' business practices and needs relative to new features and modules
- Propose new solutions based on customer input, surveys, imaginative interpretation of user needs, market needs analysis, and known technological solutions
- Work closely with interaction designers to ensure designs meet requirements and customer needs
Aspira’s Perks & Benefits:
- Strong commission structure
- Health, Vision, Dental, EAP and RRSP
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.