KIBO | Administration | Dallas, TX
Kibo is looking for an Office Coordinator who is experienced in providing administrative and office support for a fast paced software organization. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates. The Office Coordinator maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, and is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Kibo offices. Lastly, the Office Coordinator will have the opportunity to play a significant role in driving a positive office culture and experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage and coordinate meetings, events, and conference room usage
- Provide logistical support for the offices, ordering and stocking supplies
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations
- Generate reports in Excel and presentations in Power Point
- Prepare expense reports
- Set up appointments and manage calendars
- Lead/oversee all administrative vendor management
- Office coordination and oversight of facilities and office supplies/food/drink, etc.
- Manage incoming/outgoing company mailings/FedEx account, etc.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 0 - 1 year of experience providing administrative and office support for a fast-paced organization.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional afterhours work is necessary
- Must be able to comfortably lift 20+ pounds on a regular basis
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.