KIBO | Product Development | Dallas, TX
Who We Are: Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Our cloud-based commerce suite enables customers to meet consumer demands anywhere, any time, and on any device. We have US offices in Texas and California and international offices in London.
Who You Are: An experienced Software Engineer. You will be responsible for the technical design and development effort of enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions. The primary focus of this position is to lead a team of Software Engineers in the production of high-quality Enterprise applications.
Why You Should Apply: This position offers you the opportunity to work with a newly formed organization on their industry leading eCommerce solutions. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation
- Lead design and code reviews
- Direct, train, and mentor your team consisting of local and remote resources
- Design efficient, fast, scalable, and resilient software solutions following established architectural goals and product objectives.
- Work under general direction guidelines from engineering with the ability to act independently when designing solutions
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors
- Work with business analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years of development experience
- 1-3 years of technical leadership experience prefered
- Must have proven experience with Java, the Spring Framework, and SQL
- Must have knowledge of and experience with RESTful web service design principles
- Must have knowledge of reusable components, micro services, or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Ability to explain and leverage AWS services and/or Cloud based methodologies
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.