Director, Customer Success
STATS | Client Management | Chicago, IL
What You’ll Do:
As the Director of Customer Success at STATS, you'll build and lead the team responsible for creating a world-class experience for our customers. Your team will ensure that customers are being effectively on-boarded and getting maximum value from products and services provided, as well as ensuring that the overall health of the customer relationship.
- Hire and develop a team of Customer Success Managers that will ensure client engagement, a positive NPS, and minimal churn in our customer set
- Build an infrastructure that helps CSMs understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals
- Be accountable for Customer Success Team KPIs (product utilization, Customer Health Index, NPS, retention, etc.)
- Directly form strong relationships with key customers and ensure they are receiving world-class service and getting an ROI from our products
- Track overall customer and market trends to help develop creative solutions or strategies with other internal departments
- Summarize product feedback gathered from Customer Success Managers and act as advocate for our clients with internal development and product teams
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 7+ years of customer success or training experience with a proven track record of success supporting SaaS products
- 3+ years of management experience; experience leading remote teams preferred
- Ability to set a plan, prioritize, and efficiently build a new team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with senior executives
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.