IT System Administrator
Ping Identity | IT (8110) | London, England
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to provide world-class end-user support, on-boarding, maintenance, and training for our employees. Ping is a very hands-on, bleeding-edge technology company, and we need someone who has great experience, a positive attitude, and a desire to keep the company rolling forward.
- Provide Tier 2 end-user support of all IT-related questions and issues generated by Ping Identity employees and/or affiliates.
- Prioritize and escalate support tickets to Infrastructure, DevOps, and other internal resources.
- Administer a wide variety of local, server-based and cloud applications and systems. This will especially include anti-virus, security, and audio-visual assets.
- Provision and deprovision accounts across the organization as part of onboarding/offboarding and daily ticketed requests. This will have a focus on local Austin users on both MacOS and Windows10.
- Develop IT solutions as needed in regular project work, drawing from experience in the enterprise sector.
- Propose, purchase, deploy and maintain software and hardware solutions.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Security team to monitor, detect, and remediate virus and malware infections using SEP, Malware Bytes, and Red Canary.
- Assist infrastructure resources in networking, server management and associated duties.
- Assist weekly all-hands meetings as well as telepresence systems globally.
- Must be familiar enough to troubleshoot the following:
- MacOS and Windows10 systems
- Apple and Dell hardware
- JAMF and Microsoft client support tools
- Active Directory and Google G Suite
Must be well organized, a strong communicator, and driven to succeed. This position requires disciplined flexibility. It is essential that the candidate have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- MCP, A+, Network+, MCDST, Apple certifications desired.
- AS or BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience desired.