Director of Demand Generation
KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
As our Director of Marketing Demand Generation, you will work closely with Marketing and Sales to oversee and coordinate campaign planning, execution and measurement processes, including integration of all the demand, reputation and sales enablement tactics required to grow the business. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Why Kibo? We are a dynamic, growing software company offering cloud based, omnichannel platforms providing first-class eCommerce services. You will be joining a collaborative environment with a team first mentality, encouraging innovation and creativity. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level!
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Create and manage buyer-based global marketing campaigns, including nurture, pre & post tradeshow activities, email campaigns and other digital marketing activities. Build the campaign strategy, marketing mix, and budget allocations to maximize bookings in our target markets
- Measurement & Reporting: Assess the effectiveness of various demand generation activities based on business results and recommend improvements
- Marketing Orchestration: Lead the marketing functions (product marketing, digital marketing, operations, PR and business development) on the design, creation, and execution of integrated reputation, demand generation and sales enablement programs for prospects and customers
- Sales & Product Collaboration: Collaborate with product management, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaign priorities and review business results
- Strategic Marketing Initiatives: Lead the marketing team in new initiatives as needs arise.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of related B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in exceeding lead generation quotas and closed sales results, including experience in monitoring and utilizing funnel statistics via CRM and marketing automation software
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including creating project plans, setting priorities, and trafficking projects to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with Sirius Decisions frameworks strongly preferred
- Strong track record of collaboration with sales and others in marketing