Data Analyst, Implementation
NAVEX Global | Implementation | London,
Job Title: Data Analyst, Implementation
Director of Data Services
Full Time, Exempt
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing third-party legacy data imports/exports and HRIS integrations and updates/changes to current client solutions as a component of our implementation process. This role will engage with clients and internal NAVEX technical, implementation and consulting resources to ensure seamless migration/integration into our application(s). Additionally, you will track to deadline-driven deliverables and ensure client expectations and satisfaction are met and exceeded while providing input to estimations and scoping requests as needed.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Create a template or custom reports based on client needs.
- Partner with our implementation specialists, consultants and other technical specialists to deliver outstanding client results.
- Assist with legacy data analysis, mapping, and importing activities.
- Conduct client meetings to ensure proper configuration of software to meet business needs.
- Manage data mapping efforts following our best practice approach.
- Perform quality tests to confirm data integration success.
- Analyze, develop and maintain integration processes, procedures and requirements (i.e. HRIS, ETL, etc).
- Drive projects that improve project-related processes and our client's experience.
- Provide technical assistance to clients implementing our solutions; participate in client design and process reviews and assist clients with data mapping transformations.
- Update client data per contracted agreement.
- Write code samples, tutorials, and content as needed.
- Scope work orders and/or work requests and provide professionally written Statement of Work language.
- Perform job responsibilities in a deadline-driven methodology, with time tracking and management of client projects as needed and guided by our project principles.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or a related degree.
- 4+ years experience successfully helping enterprise clients implementing integration services and solutions in a large scale SOA architecture environment.
- Experience importing and extracting data from relational databases and performing complex data mapping transformations; direct experience with SQL and SSIS is required.
- Crystal Reports, XML and XSD experience is preferred.
- Experience with LogiXML, SSRS, LDAP / Active Directory, IIS, SAML, SFTP with SSH, and Linux desired.
- A passion for providing a great client experience.
- A proven ability to translate client requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working directly with clients (required).
- Excellent troubleshooting, scope estimation, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.