Accounting Analyst (Entry-Level)
Vertafore | Accounting/Finance | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently looking for an entry-level professional to join our Accounting team. This individual will combine their knowledge of accounting and/or bookkeeping to support cutting-edge software solutions. You will be directly impacting our customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees, departments/functions, as well as outside parties
- Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common
- Strong business acumen and attentiveness to detail