Sports Data Specialist (Part-Time)
STATS | Data Operations | Chicago, IL
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking and customizable digital solutions. We're looking for Part-Time Sports Data Specialist to join our team. In this role you'll:
- Assist with detailed video analysis
- Log player participation data
- Edit scouting reports
- Work in various ways with our Data Operations team
- Have the opportunity to take on a la carte Reporter or game scoring assignments
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A wealth of sporting knowledge across various sports
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Demonstrated success in meeting deadlines and working in a progressive environment
Who We Are:
Our Values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, teamwork and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following:
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.