Software Support Specialist
DealerSocket | Customer Service | Draper, UT
The Customer Support Expert is responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, chats & emails. This individual will provide training and technical support to customers of the DealerSocket suite of products. This individual will work closely with cross functional teams to resolve concerns, and manage cases to resolution.
This position is full-time. The goal of this position is to gain product knowledge and technical understanding of DealerSocket, with opportunities for advancement within the company.
This Job Description indicates the major duties required, but does not include all the duties and qualifications required of an employee
Essential Job Duties
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management systems.
- Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation.
- Collaboration with internal teams in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Develop working knowledge of the DealerSocket suite of products.
- Maintain knowledge of DealerSocket solutions and integrations within the assigned customer environments
- Understand how our customers are utilizing DealerSocket solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to enhance their business.
- Ensure customer configuration aligns with recommended best practices
- Serve as customer advocate to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Alert and advise customers around critical issues and software updates.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology.
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Customer Service/Technical experience