Mediaocean | Sales/Marketing | New York, NY
Are you passionate about Advertising and Media?
Mediaocean is the world's largest, independent advertising technology firm. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers across the globe.
Team MO is growing, and we are looking for experienced Account Executives to help grow our global client base.
The Account Executives at Mediaocean are responsible for driving revenue through the identification and closure of new accounts to deepen our strategic relationships and up sell additional software products and services. Success in this role comes from meeting sales revenue targets by being able to articulate the value proposition of company’s product portfolio as it relates to a customers' needs and in finding, cultivating, and closing new accounts. This position is based on site in our NY office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting revenue quota and sales call metric targets
- Working in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic high-growth environment
- Cold calling & qualifying incoming leads by identifying decision makers, assessing prospect/customer needs, identifying "business pain", understanding technical environments, mapping out organizations and most of all overcoming objections
- Existing customer relationship management and development with key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and foster new sales of platform upgrade projects, add-on product modules, professional services, and integrations.
- Conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years of Sales experience
- Experience with media/advertising software or direct media sales
- Demonstrated experience leading customer meetings and presenting at an Executive level
- Represents a knowledgeable and professional image to customer organizations
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and convey technical solutions quickly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple deals in various stages of the sales cycle
- Excellent problem solving skills and high degree of patience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills